Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freddy6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 07:29 PM
    John deere l110 won't start have spark and fuel back fires at times
    Ran last week parked in shed now won't start back fires has fuel spark everything but won't start or run eventried starting fluid but nothing
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2010, 06:59 PM

Check flywheel key.
    Shouldn't ever use starting fluid in a small engine,you could blow the heads off.
    freddy6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 06:08 PM

Fine job key sheared replaced ready to go for a dollar thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere l110 won't start [ 3 Answers ]

Started mowing lawn ran for about 30 to 60 minutes. And ran well then it just dyed.had old gas in it so I drained all the gas out of the tank replaced with fresh gas then blew out all the line with 100 # of air carb cleaned float area and carb sprayed some carb cleaner into to the intake to see if...

John deere L110 won't start, no spark [ 2 Answers ]

I have john deere L110 tractor, 350 hrs on it. Was running fine but now won't start. Changed spark plug but does not help. No spark it seems. It will crank up but won't start.

John Deere L110 won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old L110. Just replaced the battery. Started and ran fine on 2 or 3 different occasions. Pulled up on a slope where the front wheels were about a foot higher than the rear and shut the engine off for a minute. When trying to restart got a single click then NOTHING. Have...

John Deere L110 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deere L110 that won't start. It's not the battery or the starter. The engine turns over but it won't fire and I have already replaced the spark plugs and it did not help. It seems to be electrical I'm not sure.

View more questions Search