Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 12:49 AM
    If you can put together more ideas for lyrics, I'm sure that Wondergirl and I can help you with that, if she doesn't mind my volunteering her. We don't just simply put together songs for people here. We can however assist you with learning how to write a song that you can then call your own.

Even if you just put down four or five lines of ideas for lyrics, that would help. What you write doesn't have to be perfect or complete. Simple ideas would be the best.

A song can go through many revisions before it's accepted by all of those who are a part of its production. Even the biggest names in entertainment history will most likely have a number of people with whom they work when writing and producing their songs. It can take a tremendous amount of teamwork and labor to do that.

Are you currently in school?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you please write me a song? [ 7 Answers ]

I would like someone to write me a song because I would really like to have something to sing and I can play the piano to play the song on. I want a song that is quite slow but interesting similar to the style of Taylor Swift. Thanks! Please help me to this :)

Can someone write a song for me? [ 28 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song about secrets? I love singing but whenever I take out some paper I can't think.. It's impossible for me to write a song because I don't have that much time on my hands. If someone could write me a song I would be sooo happy. I'm hoping someone will be nice enough...

Will someone help me write a song please? [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried writing a song for fun really and I really won't to do one but just carnt will someone help mee please!

I want to write a song [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so I want to try and write two songs... One for my wedding and one talking about fighting cancer... I have some ideas, but... noting real concrete. Can anyone help me?:confused:

Can someone write me a song? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song? :p I'm a potential artist/singer and I need a song to get my ''career" started. I've tried to write my own songs but nothing works. So, if someone would please be so kind as to write me a song, I don't really have a specific genre I want it to be in, I just...

View more questions Search