Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaby94 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 03:39 PM
    Which of the following was not a way which the Etruscans influenced Roman culture?
    Which of the following was not a way in which the Etruscans influenced Roman culture?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 18, 2010, 03:58 PM

You haven't listed anything in particular and I imagine this a homework question. There is a lot that the romans took from the etruscans, political, cultural, the romans copied their gods; and after the rape of the sabines, the transformation was complete. No more entruscans, a really great race.

Tick
    tophat95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 09:50 AM
    1)They had gladiator games and chariot races.
    2)They introduced the arch and other architectural techniques.
    3)They had an alphabet and number system.
    4)They introduced their pantheon of gods and goddesses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ideal culture vs. Real culture [ 5 Answers ]

How does ideal culture differ from real culture in U.S. society from other countries?

Quotes that have influenced your life [ 1106 Answers ]

Hello all! I've been abundantly blessed by my virtual coffee chats with so many of you in this wonderful forum on Books and Literature! (The Relationship forum is fun too, but this is where inspiration comes from... "the stuff dreams are made of" :) ) Anyway... We all have favorite quotes,...

Is Rape Culture a new 'sex' culture? [ 14 Answers ]

I currently am writing a short summary response to an article and found this one to be the most crazy one ever. On college campuses rapes occur to be about 60-80 percent in occurrence. Only aobut 8-6% have been reported. Where is this all happening? In high risk fraternities, high risk as in risk...

What influenced the Declaration of Indepence [ 1 Answers ]

What influenced the Declaration of Independence?

What do you understand by the terms mainstream culture and counter culture in referen [ 1 Answers ]

What do you understand by the terms mainstream culture and counterculture in reference to the 1960s, was there one counter culture or were there may different counter cultures, what were the characteristics of the counter movements, was there a straightforward distinction between mainstream culture...

View more questions Search