Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ortiz77 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 02:37 PM
    I think my house is haunted
    Well I live in my house for 4 years lately I heard voices when I went to walk somewhere I think it is a girl in a white dress she plays jokes on me turning the radio on and off when no one is around I'm so scared where I can't even move but I'm not afraid not to talk to here should I try to communicate with her or leave the spirit alone
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 18, 2010, 03:44 PM

You can try. But if it is a haunting do you know which kind it is?
    ortiz77 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 03:53 PM

Bad
    Bellaney.x Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 04:00 PM

Considering it's thought scientifically impossible for ghosts to exist, don't you think it could simply be a faulty radio or the reflection of children playing in your garden or on the street. We often make the irrational mistake of seeking a paranormal answer, when really, these things are usually very logical and explainable.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 18, 2010, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaney.x View Post
    Considering it's thought scientifically impossible for ghosts to exist, don't you think it could simply be a faulty radio or the reflection of children playing in your garden or on the street. We often make the irrational mistake of seeking a paranormal answer, when really, these things are usually very logical and explainable.
    So far it has not been proven that ghosts don't exist. Paranormal research is making head way every day. Scientists aknowlage that other dimensions exist. And they are still trying to figure out how it all works. There are different types of hauntigs. So to dismiss all of them as nothing isn't of value. There has to be something. Its just a matter of figuring out what that something is. Everything from common everyday things to true paranormal. You can't just throw a blanket statement at it.
    RJump Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 11:59 AM
    You have to consider the fact that this spirit may be evil if you think it is then don't contact it but if you are sure that its not an evil entity then ask some questions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

I think me or my house is haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sort of used to the feeling but when I'm alone it scars me I think there might be two or three ghosts one my grandmother who died a few years ago she was in her 70s well me and my mother get this the most we feel like someone is looking at us we smell the smell at my grandmothers house used to...

I think I may be or the house I'm in is haunted. [ 16 Answers ]

I have been trying to ask people this question and even my parents and they say its either in my head or I was just dreaming. It really kind of makes me really angry and I don't know why. I sometimes hear these dog like growls or grumbles but there really low pitched. I also hear cabnets shut but...

Is my house haunted? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I bought a second home as a rental in Kirkland and took some pictures of the inside for our rental ad. There were little spirit orbs all over in one particular room that we took the picture in. I called the previous owners and they too had the same orbs in the same room in their...

Is my house haunted [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: I was sitting in my room folding close and my stand up fan came on full by its self when I went to look the botton was pushed in all the way. I think it might be a ghost but notthing like this ever happened before.:eek:

View more questions Search