Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattcastle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 02:17 PM
    Why are men polishing their toenails black? What's that about?
    Why are men polishing their toenails black? What's that about?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 18, 2010, 02:18 PM
    Are they really!
    I'm not..

Care to put this into context.
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Aug 22, 2010, 02:49 PM

That amazed me so I looked it up and basically saw it is part of a trend. Men who paint their toenails use a variety of colors. To me, it is a bit off the grid, but then I do not paint my own toenails either.

Now some do paint their toenails black because of the "Goth" imfluence.

Who can tell? Next time you see a guy with black polished toenails, ask them. But I honestly think most of it is that is a trend now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do White men like dark skin black women? [ 40 Answers ]

I ask this question because I live in New York and I see a lot of black women with white men recently. I think it is great because you would only see black men with white women. It seems as though some white men like dark skin women more than black men. But hey the interracial relationships is a...

Skin lighteners for black men [ 2 Answers ]

Skin lightener for black men

An old Sci-Fi with men in black sunglasses [ 5 Answers ]

I need a title of a movie from 80's, I suppose. There were two men - white and black and they have black sunglasses to discover aliens among people, because without these kind of sunglasses aliens looked like earthlings. I remember that was some TV tower prepared to destroy the earth and a girl...

Why do black men seem to have such a hard time in the united states [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 37 year old black male I've been thou just about every hop I can think of I'n trying to better myself and become completely self sufficient in this country but there seems to me to be a mound of spoken and yet un-spoken barriers that I personally can not seem to get past and at 37 years old...

View more questions Search