Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barneyrubble57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Rescind a gift deed in VA?
    Can I rescind gift deed in VA ? Deed was me only, gifted to self + one & want them off deed
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 18, 2010, 12:59 PM

Once someone is placed on a deed, they have to agree to come off it. If there was some sort of agreement in return for deeding the property and that agreement was not fulfilled, then you may have a case to rescind, but a gift, no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deed Of GIft [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if you could help me. I have seen a house valued at 132k, however cannot afford the house as have no deposit. The seller is willing to accept 110k. I have been told by my bank that I could put in an offer of 110k. So my purchase price would be 110k my offer of loan would be 110k...

Deed of Gift [ 1 Answers ]

Can a deed of gift be void if Donee dies after Donor gives to him

Gift Deed [ 2 Answers ]

A friend gifted me a property in California while it was in foreclosure, I made up back payments and now he said it was a "deed in lieu of foreclosure " He said he is going to rescind the contract. There is no contract and am I out of $65,000.00?

Quit Claim Deed or Deed of Gift [ 8 Answers ]

My fiancé and his brother are dividing a couple of properties from their mother's estate. She passed away 6 years ago and they did probate the will during that timeframe. They are trying to establish the best way to divide the property at this time with as little tax penalties as possible. Which...

View more questions Search