Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steven92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 11:09 AM
    Enclave cheats
    I have the game Enclave, for xbox, not PC. I would like to know how I get the god mode to work. I have successfully reached the menu that says "god mode" and "complete mission" but I still take damage in the game after I hit god mode. Its very frustrating. Also my heath bar changes from green to red when code is entered. Either way I still take damage. Any help would be nice. Please and thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Sims 2 cheats [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have sims 2 for PC and I've used a lot of cheats and I was wondering if anyone had any new cheats or cheats no one knew about. I know a lot of the boolProp ones, so got any cheats?

Anyone know some cheats for f a c e b o o k [ 6 Answers ]

Hello , does anyone know any cheats for school computer to get on f a c e b o o k and all that stuff. Pleasee *(:

Need cheats [ 4 Answers ]

I am a noob in stick arena and I need the speed cheat so how do you do that??

He cheats: who should tell her? [ 2 Answers ]

For a while now he's been cheating on her with me. She lived in another city, but she recently moved to be with him. We still see each other. She's reallllllly nice, and doesn't deserve it. Neither do I. I'm not interested in being with him emotionally, or stealing him away... But I feel like...

Cheats on stickarena [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a beginner on computer and finding cheats on the computer so I neeed help finding cheats tell me the answer and the address for the stickarena cheat :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.