Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gladiator1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 10:33 AM
    How do you evict a houseguest in Texas
    I offered to put up a friend who lost his home as a guest in my home. After 6 months I have asked him to leaave and he refuses. He has no lease nor does he pay any rent. What can I do I live inkcKinney Texas
    amybeth2003 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 08:02 AM
    Can I have an update? I am now in the same situation... Did your houseguest leave or did you have to evict him? Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to evict a houseguest in ga [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to evict a guest that has been in my house for 6 months. She is using illegal drugs in my home and I fear for my personal and property safety. I never had her pay any rent or any household bills. Do I have to serve her a 3-day notice to vacate or can I just consider her...

How do I evict a family member under Texas law? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 19 year old daughter that has been in and out of serious trouble. Currently on probation for stealing. She pays no rent, she throws a fit if asked to do chores, has tapped into my bank card (which I've changed and keep under lock) and she creates problems with the rest of the family and...

Houseguest Nightmare [ 4 Answers ]

I have a friend that moved to another state a couple years ago. Once my boyfriend and I visited her and her fiancé and we stayed at their house for two nights. A year later they came to our house to visit and stayed at our house for about four nights. A few weeks later we had just gotten back...

View more questions Search