Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumdumgi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 10:15 AM
    08 or 09 movie about a psychologist with similar theme to Shrink
    There was a movie in about 2008/2009 with a similar theme to Kevin Spacey's movie "Shrink". I thought that it starred Michael Douglas, but I searched and can't find it.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2010, 04:36 PM

"Don't Say a Word" Michael Douglas plays a psychiatrist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

Name of a movie similar to somewhere in time [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that was similar to Somewhere in Time. I know it involved time travel and a romance between an artist. For some reason I also remember something with horses. I know this is very vague. Please help!

Asian Theme Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of a movie that takes place in an Asian country. A women is married to a wealthy man and is his first wife. She has to do everything her husband tells her to do, she is rich but is treated very badly, and can not leave. She meets a western/ teacher, falls in love and can not do...

View more questions Search