Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blablablabla23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 10:12 AM
    How do you restore an itouch??
    Every time I restore my itouch a little box comes up and says error 3 something but is a 4 number (exp. 5678,8687,3425,etc. etc.) is this really bad I need help!
    happy.face Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 02:10 PM

Try to update the firmware.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 19, 2010, 04:46 PM

The apple website actually has software you can download that can restore your iPod back to the factory settings. Also if you haven't tried it already try resetting it. You can try these instructions in this article to reset it How to Reset iPhone and iPod Touch (Hard Reset or Reboot) My Digital Life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with itouch [ 3 Answers ]

My itouch screen went black and is not responding. I plugged it in several times and tried to turn it on and off but nothing works, it won't reset and will not even show up on itunes to do a restore.

Does System Restore /Restore Drivers? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was cleaning my computer so it can run better. I was removing programs and I removed Microsoft 2007. I only wanted to remove items I didn't use. I thought I would get an option before it finshed removing. There wasn't even a cancel button to click. I want word back. I have a CD but it...

System restore won't restore [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to restore to earlier point, each time I try it goes through motions then say canot restore.:confused:

System restore - unable to restore [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried to use the system restore. It keeps coming back cannot be restored. I have created a date and then tried to restore and still says it is unable to restore. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search