Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kabirrashay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 05:09 AM
    Why my laptop freezes when on internet
    My laptop freezes when I'm on the net, I have to literally remove my battery to switch it off. I swutched off my firewall for my laptop to run faster. I can't connect to my wireless as well and I wonder should I try ADD/REMOVE IE or check my adsl router... help please?
    ivankruss Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Oct 3, 2010, 10:32 AM
    Hi,
    It sounds as if You have viruses/spyware. If I were You I would scan the hard drive for viruses and install the latest security updates for windows, then try again.
    Hope that helps.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Oct 3, 2010, 04:51 PM

Does it freeze when you are connected to the web or only when you brows?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop freezes on internet [ 6 Answers ]

I just got a new to me R40 Thinkpad 2.4G with 768mb. I purchased it used so the only thing on it is the normal Microsoft XP Pro software package. It has also Internet Explorer 7. Connection is DSL on a new Zoom ADSL X6 modem with a Linksys wireless card It totally freezes trying to get to some...

Internet freezes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using TPG on winXP and whenever I connect to the net, it works fine for the first 5 to 10 minutes. But after that the internet freezes. The computer doesn't freeze but all net applications don't work. If I try any website, it won't load. If I am downloading, it stops. If I have msn on, it...

After installing new software my laptop freezes on startup [ 1 Answers ]

After installing a new version of internet explorer, my laptop freezes on startup. How do I fix this?

Internet Explorer Freezes [ 2 Answers ]

Often my computer freezes and I get a message "not responding". I have enough RAM for the applications and I don't open a lot at one time. Can you HELP

Laptop freezes when I download net files. [ 1 Answers ]

When I click on a URL to download anything on the net, my LAPTOP freeezes. I am required to close the internet explorer and start again. Can you help me please? Thanks Alan:)

View more questions Search