Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spc.21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 04:50 AM
    Relative not leaving
    My 54 year old uncle who is mentally ill and receiving SSI has got himself into a bad situation. He has been living by himself in his own apartment for 10 years with no problems. His payee / conservator has never been late on his rent. Here is the problem, About 3 weeks ago he let a homeless man into his apartment. My uncle wants him to leave but the man won't. He has brought some of his belongings into my uncles house and is sleeping on the couch. He has been there for about three weeks and won't leave. I have asked him to leave and he tells me that he is not leaving and that if my uncle wants him out then he better get an lawyer. The man has been bringing people over to my uncles house eating all of his food and even has mail sent to him at that address. He is not on the rental agreement and doesn't pay any rent or utilities. He just won't leave. What can we do?
    spc.21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 04:52 AM

My 54 year old uncle who is mentally ill and receiving SSI has got himself into a bad situation. He has been living by himself in his own apartment for 10 years with no problems. His payee / conservator has never been late on his rent. Here is the problem, About 3 weeks ago he let a homeless man into his apartment. My uncle wants him to leave but the man won't. He has brought some of his belongings into my uncles house and is sleeping on the couch. He has been there for about three weeks and won't leave. I have asked him to leave and he tells me that he is not leaving and that if my uncle wants him out then he better get an lawyer. The man has been bringing people over to my uncles house eating all of his food and even has mail sent to him at that address. He is not on the rental agreement and doesn't pay any rent or utilities. He just won't leave. What can we do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relative velocity [ 1 Answers ]

Ball is thrown at 16.1 m/s inside a boxcar Moving along the tracks at 29.4 m/s . What is the speed of the ball relative to the Ground if the ball is thrown forward? Answer In units of m/s.

PA position-Need excuse for leaving job- Job started in June 08-leaving for Europe in [ 2 Answers ]

Leave my job as PA probably returning to job after I come back from my trip to Greece. After graduation I was looking for a job. After two months my best friend she found for me a job as a Personal Assistant. My boss ( an writer who works at home) during the interview told me that he was...

Non relative custody [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked to take custody of two boys whose mother passed away do you know if I would be able to get any financial help through the state for these boys who have no family

Non-relative children [ 1 Answers ]

Need Help: my girlfriend and her 3 year old have been living with me since last Feb. and last year his real father claimed him on his taxes (eventhough he doesn't live with him) I am the only person who works in the household. Do I have the 1st right to claim the child on my taxes. His father...

Relative abundance [ 1 Answers ]

How do I work the relative abundance of Gallium

View more questions Search