Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaziem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 01:56 AM
    My cat is acting strange, she is female aged 2yrs, she has been neutered.Her stomach
    My 2 yr old female cat is acting very strange, she is meowing constantly but also purring and lying down. She has been spayed . Her stomach looks swollen but she is eating.There is a new cat hanging around our garden and wondered if this has upset her or simply she is unwell and I am not spotting this??
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 18, 2010, 11:04 AM

If you're worried that she may be sick, then you need to get her to a vet. They'll be able to test for things that we simply cannot diagnose over the Internet.
    binkia Posts: 49, Reputation: -2

Dec 31, 2011, 11:01 PM
    She could have a growth but I would just say take her to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is acting strange [ 8 Answers ]

I have a female cat a little more than a year old or so. She has been gaining weight recently in the past month or so. But today she seems to be acting really werid. She id constantly meowing kind of under her breath and lays on her right side or lays on her stomach with her butt in the air. She is...

My cat is acting strange [ 3 Answers ]

I heard my outdoor cat meowing outside... I opened the door... I was thinking she may be hungry so I was getting ready to feed her... once I opened the door she dashed inside... now she is laying on the bed... she is usually not a very loveable cat and now she is letting us pet her and play with...

Strange acting cat [ 1 Answers ]

My cat will walk a few feet and then stop and turn in tight circles and walk again. Also it will not respond ti her name. What is wrong

My cat is acting strange [ 1 Answers ]

My cat rosie is VERY active when we play with her, does a lot of "hunting" I guess you could say. Anyway, we were moving the couch around and rosie got stuck under it, after that happened she wasn't herself for 2 or 3 days then she was back to normal. Now it has been about 2 weeks since that and...

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

View more questions Search