Ask
    sexxydirty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 06:33 PM
    How can a felon attend college?
    What are the steps to take to insure your felon's further education
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2010, 07:15 PM

They pay and go to college, nothing stopping them if they qualify to get in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move out of Illinois to attend college in Arizona with my kids? [ 6 Answers ]

I bought an inexpensive house in Illinois two years ago with my husband (who has spent a lot of time and effort fixing it and still a ways to go there), using my mother's estate money entirely. We thus moved here from WA state. Our children are 7 and almost six and quite autistic. We are...

If you live in NYS and attend college in another state, are you consider a full time [ 1 Answers ]

If you live in NYS and attend college in another state, are you consider a full time NYS resident when filling out the NYS tax forms?

Grants and/or schlorships to attend college perpatory high school [ 1 Answers ]

My son has been offered to apply for a schlorship to attend a college preparatory high school. But if he gets it, it will only cover about half of the cost. Where would I look to find places that would give grants and/or schlorships to cover the rest. Keep in mind that this is for high school not...

Were can I find grant money to attend akron barber college [ 1 Answers ]

Were can I find grant money to attend Akron Barber College

Transferring probation to attend college [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is being released from the Clark County Detention Center in Nevada next Monday, the 5th of May. Before he was taken into custody, but while he was out on bail, he attended a semester of college at North Dakota State University in Fargo, ND, and wants to go back to finish school. If...

View more questions Search