Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briannahere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 05:10 PM
    How can you tell if a ghost is trying to tell you something?
    My grandfather just passed away and I don't know if he is like in my house living here or if it might be an earthbound spirit/ghost. The things have been happening to me at night, like last night I propped my knee up and I felt like a hand swipe along the blanket two times in a row. The other night I felt something pull my blanket off slowly so I took my hand out of the blanket and I felt this weird force come under my hand and arm, then my hand jerked to the side. The whole time my eyes were closed (trying to sleep) then after my hand jerked the force went to my head so I finally opened my eyes and there was a flash of white light and everything went back to normal. Could this be a ghost??
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2010, 02:19 PM

Could be a spirit, but it also could be your imagination.

Have you ever had any paranormal events occur before in your house?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2010, 11:47 PM
    Hi, briannahere!

It could also be that you're somewhat upset that your grandfather has passed away and so trying to get to sleep as well as sleeping might be somewhat of a restless state of affairs for you.

Best to rule out all rational explanations first before thinking that something of the paranormal might be happening.

Thanks!
    Diamond11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 01:33 AM

Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check this link and let us know if this might be involved
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 21, 2010, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond11 View Post
    Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check this link and let us know if this might be involved
    What the OP is describing has nothing to do with sleep paralysis.
    Elizabeth Lyson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 06:28 PM
    I have had the same thing happen where a blanket was pulled a gentle tug (I was reading a book) that uncovered my foot although I knew I never moved I convinced myself I must have moved and not realized it the next night they were yanked hard my blanket came right of the bed onto the floor so I wrapped it around my body tightly and had another very hard tug this but held on tight and what ever it was left me alone after that...
    pui10 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 02:22 PM
    I know a lot about the paranormal and it sounds like something is either letting you know it's there or its your grandfather letting you know that he's there and he's all right. Whatever it is it is deff not trying to hurt you, did you fell any sudden emotions when those things happened such as anger happyness or sadness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Do I have a Ghost? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay well, I've been reading articles on how to tell if you have a "haunted" house or room, and I'm not entirley convinced. If somebody could let me know either if I do or do not have a spirt or ghost or whatever you want to call it in my house, then I would greatly appreciate it. Okay so, the...

Do I have a Ghost? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing pics with what I think are orbs, and smoke looking pics. Also my radio has been turning up by it's sellf in the car at work. Do I have a ghost?

Do we have a ghost [ 3 Answers ]

I live with my 10 yr old daughter in a ground floor apartment. We moved 16 months ago. Occasionally there have been few unexplained happenings - like an old earring appearing on the floor, the shower turning itself on, lights flickering etc. Just this evening things have escalated. First...

View more questions Search