Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TatianaGAM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 04:53 PM
    How do I find my dad if I don't know where he is
    Hey,
    My name is tia my dad left when I was two and I don't remember that much about him. I am ten and I haven't seen him in eight years I want to tell him how much I hate him for leaving us. I really want to ask him why he left my little brother was only a couple mounths old at the time and doesn't remember any of it. I have 5 sibblings 3 of them are half, one of them is step and one is full. I haven't seen my half brothers in 8 years and I miss them so much but they probably don't remember me anyway. My dad used to be drunk all the time and he wasen't home much he used the call me rat because I woulnd kiss him. I had a good reason to and it was because he smoked A LOT!! well I hope I find him soon and good luck to all the people who are trying to find someone out there.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2010, 08:46 AM

Have you talked to your mom about this? If you haven't why not discuss it with her?

There may be reasons that she'd prefer you not find him, but then again she may be okay with it and will help you locate some family to get some information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know my dad but want to find him [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, My name is crystal, and I'm just a 15 year old girl, I'm looking for my real dad, see my mom ran off, away from her family, and got raped by this guy who is apparently my dad, then my mom went to jail for drugs and then she had me even when she was police custody. She said she did drugs while...

I don't Know Which is the dad [ 1 Answers ]

The last day of my menstral cycle was on August 5. It was from July 31st until August 5th. I had intercourse on August 9th we used a condom with spermicide but it broke. Then I had sex with my boyfriend on August 16, we did not use a condom or take and precautions for me not to get pregnant. On...

Need to find my dad I don't know how much more I can take [ 16 Answers ]

Hi my name is staci I have been trying to find my dad for several years can any help his name is sean bryan boyle possible 47 or 40 something he is in the nave or was and he was deployed to the phillipeans now back in the states some were can any one help please! I'm in desprite need!!

I don't know who the dad is! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old and I'm almost 4 months pregnant... the dr. said I conceived on the 8th of December... but I had my period on November 23-28... but on the 8th when I conceived I wasn't with a guy on that date but I slept with my ex b/f#1 on the second of December and I slept with my other ex#2...

Don't know who the dad is. [ 7 Answers ]

My doc. Said I'm about 6 weeks and a few days along.. I've never had a baby but io have 12 nieces and nephews.. my problem is my boyfriend and I had intercourse around the second week of dec and I went to my sisters out of state on the 21st it had been around 2 weeks since my boyfriend and I had...

View more questions Search