Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ikkanne Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 03:01 PM
    How to put photobooth video on imovie
    Soo. New mac user here.(:
    I reallly realllyy need to know how to put a clip I recorded on photobooth onto iMovie.
    Please,please, pleassee help me. (:
    Thank youu in advance.
    happy.face Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 02:00 PM

Hi ikkanne,

You don't have to tank in advance.

Well, first you have to locate when the photo booth files are. ( ~user/Pictures/Photo Booth).
    Then drag the drop the clip you are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting VOB to import into imovie [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to convert a DVD file to import into an IMovie (I believe the format is VOB) and wanted to know what kind of software I need to do this. I've looked around but it seems like IMovie can not import directly from a DVD. Is this a security thing where Apple is afraid of copyright...

One True Media won't allow video to be put onto YouTube [ 0 Answers ]

Okey I'm not sure what subject this should have gone on so I'll just put it here, right I've made a video on one true media, clicked on share then YouTube. It comes up with a message saying its unavliable. Ive been trying to upload it to YouTube for weeks now help please.

Black& white out put is coming on my ONIDA TV using S-video cable [ 2 Answers ]

Black& white out put is coming on my ONIDA TV using S-video cable.. My laptop is of HP( with Vista as O.S) & TV is onida. I'm using S-video cable to view output on TV. But output is coming not properly its coming black & white( video is flittering also) Please help me to get this problem...

How to put videos on my iPod video FOR PC! [ 1 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to do it, I have tried a few different programs but can't get them to work. My buddy uses handbrake for his MAC, but that doesn't help me much. I need something that will work for my PC version, can someone help me out here?

View more questions Search