Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    De Maria Posts: 1,359, Reputation: 52
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2010, 04:10 PM
    New dog owner
    Asked by RickJ On Aug 17, 2010

I've always had cats. I was finally convinced, after over a year of prodding and begging by my kids, to get a dog.

We now have a 2.5 month old puppy. Beagle/Lab mix, with maybe some Weiner Dog mixed in.

We got a good dvd about general training, but I'm wondering what your recommendations would be for the best website(s) to help us further with
    1. crate training
    2. commands training
    3. potty training

Thanks!
    Rick, I forgot to mention that Cesar has dvd's for sale. That way you won't have to wait for the show to come one once a week:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=cesar+millan+dvd&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=1102713281&ref=pd_sl_9g48cqsqs 8_b
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 3, 2010, 04:42 PM

DeMaria, you only have to post it once. :)
    De Maria Posts: 1,359, Reputation: 52
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2010, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    DeMaria, you only have to post it once. :)
    Oh, I didn't see it before. I thought I'd forgot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does dog only want what owner eats? [ 6 Answers ]

Why does our shizhu want to eat out of my plate, even when she has the same thing in her plate?

Older dog needs sleep (as does owner) [ 11 Answers ]

Hi... first time user... I adopted a mixed breed male terrier from a shelter in December. Our guess is he is 1 - 2 years old. He sleeps in the bed with my westie & I and has recently begun to wake up between 4 - 5 a.m. (my usual wake up time was 5:30) He wants to play. He will succumb when I...

New Dog Owner [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I just finally got my first puppy ever today and he's already peed twice in the house and pooped once... the second time he peed in the house we had just came inside from me trying to get him to go, I am sure he will get used to it but I worry he will be one of those puppies that always goes on...

New dog owner [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how often do young dogs of about 5 to 6 months go poop on a regular diet

New owner to a weiner dog [ 5 Answers ]

Good Morning Everyone... I am a new owner to a puppy weiner dog.. she will be 2 months on the 8th of Feb. I'm not real sure about how to take care of a puppy and I want to be able to be the best at taking care of her. I have 2 babies of my own, but when it comes to a dog.. I'm dumb founded. ...

View more questions Search