Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ouch101 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 01:41 PM
    My one guinea pig died, anything I can do for the other?
    My friends guinea pigs had babies. I took the mom and a baby. I guess she got pregnant again. She had five babies and four were in the house. The runt had been I guess rejected by the mom but we got her to feed the runt. Anyway I kept the runt and another baby girl. ( for sure for sure girls) The runt was always noisy. If you came in the room or if anything move she'd go on and on. The other one was always quiet. The runt died recently from paint. Should I get the other one a friend or something for the cage? What can I do?
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2010, 01:51 PM

What to you mean she died from paint?

Anyway, guinea pigs live in herds, more is always better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bunny? Or guinea pig? Which is better? [ 23 Answers ]

I am getting one or the other. (bunny,guinea pig) Which do you think is better? Any other small pets I could get? I know I don't want a ferret cause they smell really bad but I'm not sure if bunnies have a strong scent.:confused:

Guinea Pig [ 5 Answers ]

My guinea pig is always pooing( seriously) if I want to hold him I have to have a paper towel on my lap. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Guinea Pig [ 3 Answers ]

Yeh I had 2 male guinea pigs and 1 died they were just over 1 and I'm not sure what to do because I no the other 1 s v.lonely someone said I should have it put down I'm not sure if I buy a new one would they fight?

My guinea pig died [ 2 Answers ]

Last month I got 2 guinea pigs (one was almost a year old and the other one was a couple months old (father+son)) from my mom as a gift from graduation. They both lived together, one cage for the day, one for the night. They ate the same (washed grass, apples, lettuce, carrrots, and fiber. They...

View more questions Search