Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tornado Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 11:43 AM
    Diy floor tile, how many bags of thinset I need for 130 tiles floor
    How many bags of thinset or mortar I need for 130sqft tile floor, plus I like to know if could use mastic instead, for a wooding floor I need to use a backboard.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Aug 17, 2010, 05:41 PM

Hi Tornado...

What kind of wood floor?

What is the application... kitchen, bath, hallway,etc?

What kind of tile?

What size tile?

No Mastic for floor tiles ;)

Answer the questions....Thanks

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet soil pipe is 1/2 in below fin. Tile floor how do I built concrete floor up [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 problems,just had my bathroom floor tiled on top of concrete floor and was going to use a outside 4 in outside flange on a 4in soil pipe. I can fit over soilpipe now but tile under flange bolt down holes have no concrete under them,plus top of soil pipe is 1/2 inch below top of tile ,tile...

Tile leak from 3rd floor through 2nd floor ceiling (bath) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All: We renovated our third floor bathroom which included stripping the floor down and installing tiles (1" squares within 1' blocks). After our 3rd floor tenant takes long showers we get some leakage through her floor and thusly through our ceiling (which we now have partially open to have...

How to transition hardwood floor to carpet/tile on a slab floor [ 1 Answers ]

We installed new hardwood flooring on our slab floor, it is a floating floor. How do we transition to tile and carpet? Do we need to glue the transitions down?

Can't get paper up from old vinyl floor. Laying ceramic tile on kitchen floor [ 5 Answers ]

I looked for a similar question on this site before asking and all I could find is a question about ripping up vinyl flooring to lay hard wood flooring down... So I will ask my question, I just got done ripping up the vinyl from my kitchen floor and plan to lay ceramic tile down tomorrow, I too...

DIY Porcelain Tile Floor Refinishing [ 1 Answers ]

We have porcelain tile floors throughout the entire living space of our home. The acrylic finish appears to be coming off, which has left the floor looking awful. A professional tile refurbisher told us that he would have to remove the remainder of the finish. Next, he'd have to apply a natural...

View more questions Search