Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hemant_27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 09:02 AM
    Protection of cd/dvd
    How we can burn cd/dvd with right protect that nobody can copy only can read.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2010, 09:12 AM
    It's near impossible for the home enthusiast. The big firms use expensive (and very annoying) applications.

A search for a method yields old results: making a copy protected dvd - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD/CD Drive - read dvd but will not write to dvd. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guy's. I have trouble with my dvd/cd-rw combo. My laptop is a Acer TravelMate 2413LC, don't know the make and model of the dvd/cd-rw combo. It reads and writes to Cd's no problem there. But is will not write to a blanc dvd - it reads the dvd. If I put a blanc cd in it ask me what I like to...

How to Connect DVR + VCR + DVD player +DVD recorder and switch box [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I had this with maybe the dvd player and the vcr but now I'm stuck and cannot find manual for the dvd recorder. I have too many wires and too many electronics Result I would like, in the ideal world, is to have my dvd recorder to have the ability to record old VHS and DVR and other DVDs. ...

CD/DVD Burn Protection! [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: How can I make a copy/write protected CD/DVD that other can install (such as Softwares & Games) from it but never can burn ?

View more questions Search