Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rashid274 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 07:20 AM
    What is the shortest way to enter jannah for non muslims?!
    Every human being are as like our mother/father/sister/brother! How can we tolerate if they could not enter jannah! What can we do for them without changing their religion & not to hurt their soft feelings towards their religion.with extreme sympathy towards them I seek your appropriate answer for the entire satisfaction.al-mighty bless you all.
    Rashid.
    Rashid274
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Aug 31, 2010, 09:31 PM

You ask "what can we do for them without changing their religion?"

Why must you change their religion for them to have eternal salvation? You are correct in stating that every human being is like our own relatives, and it is for that reason that we must be understanding of diverse religious beliefs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why at this time non muslims are much much advanced in science than muslims? [ 10 Answers ]

I am saying this because I am particularly interested in physics at this time and I think that science would be the most appropriat language for expressing our religon to non muslims.but most muslims seem to be far away from the scientific knowledge and seem to be backward.we muslims are not fully...

Shortest and most direct route. [ 2 Answers ]

A plane from chicago, Illinois. To Moscow, Russia, is flying the shortest and most direct route. Which is a logical connecting city? >Helsinki, Finland, >Miami,Florida, >Madrid, Spain, Or >Anchorage, Alaska.

Shortest ever letter to the Editor [ 2 Answers ]

One of the best and shortest ever Letters to the Editor.......... "The NHL obviously fears that if Hamilton gets a professional hockey team, Toronto will want one too."

View more questions Search