Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nakisa1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 01:29 PM
    Dreams about twins
    Last night, i had a dream about twin baby girls. I was laying in a dark room upstairs in my place of work (hospital). I went into labor and delivered my own twin baby girls. I took a picture and ran down to the clinic to show my co-workers my daughters. I was so happy and excited, I did not pay close attention to the picture I was showing. One of my co-workers and close friend told me that if I had just delivered my twin baby girls, then why on the picture they look 5 years old. I then ran to see the doctor who delivered my twins to ask for a photo of my babies not realizing that I was the one who delivered my own twins.
    babagau Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2006, 01:34 PM
    Chaos... strange dream, frightening, but don't worry... a dark dream is better than a boring sleep. I don't believe they show the future or something. Stay out of the darkness and into the sunshine:-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minnesota Twins [ 2 Answers ]

Why do the Twins have the letter 'C' on their baseball caps?

Fertility twins? [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking a fertility treatment, I had an ultrasound done and it showed I am ovulating two eggs this month but I wanted to know if there was a possibility to release two eggs but only get one fertilized? I really want twins but I do not know if both of them will get fertilized is it always the...

Those pregnant with twins... [ 6 Answers ]

I have a few questions... When did you find out that you were having twins? Have any of you had an u/s and 1 baby was detected, and had another one later on and saw 2? Just curious?:D Feli 16+ weeks pregnant with #4

Having twins? [ 3 Answers ]

I am measureing 20 weeks and I'm just 18, twins run in my family and I've gain a lot of weight. This is my third baby and not like the first two. What kind of signs would you have if you were expecting twins?

Copy and pasty the twins [ 5 Answers ]

Yes I am aware of how dumb I am but how do I copy and paste something onto another page?

View more questions Search