Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FranSchmidt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 04:51 AM
    I am a 69 yr old woman with 1400 sq ft of ceramic tile and dirty grout line paths...
    What is the best and easiest way to eliminate dirty grout paths (paint or stain grout?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2010, 07:32 PM

1400? That's a lot of tile! I use a stiff grout cleaning brush and household bleach diluted 2:1 and then seal the grout. Don't take too much grout out or you'll have to regrout 1400 sq. ft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove black tile adhesive before ceramic tile [ 1 Answers ]

I'm planning on installing new ceramic tile on the slab floor in my dining room. After removing a couple of layers of carpet and disintegrated padding, the only thing left is a thin coating of black tile adhesive from a previous tile job. (I'm taking into account the possibility of the presence of...

Floor leveler compound to fill in grout line in tile [ 8 Answers ]

Want to put a allure floor over tile floor but have to fill in grout lines what do I use

Can you grout tile using a special grout caulking gun? [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy a special caulking gun that uses commercial tile grout? I have some 20" X 20" interior wall tile to grout and would like to avoid making a huge mess in my kitchen. This method, if available, would seem to be a good, clean solution. Ralph

Ceramic tile over self adhesive vinyl tile work? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a small bathroom with self-adhesive vinyl tile on the floor. Can I put ceramic tile over this vinyl tile?

View more questions Search