Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rashmigupta0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 03:31 AM
    Want to invest 15000 pm @12% yearly compund interest for 7 years. Find maturity
    I want to invest Rs. 15000 per month @12% yearly compund interest for 7 years. Please calculate maturity amount after 7 years
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 17, 2010, 03:35 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bonds maturity and Interest [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure this out, please help. My company has two bond issues outstanding. Both bonds pay 100 annual interest plus 1000 at maturity. Bond x has a maturity of 15 years, and Bond Y a maturity of 1 year. What will the value of each of these bonds when the going rate of interest is 5%, 8%,...

Calculate yearly straight line rate for 10 years [ 2 Answers ]

Ccalculate yearly straight line rate for 10 years

Where to invest and how to get interest to pay for loans [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old college student that hopes to attend Medical School. I also am about to get a settlement from an accident I was in. I want to know is there a way that I can invest my money and get the interest to pay for my medical school loans? Where should I invest and how much minimum is...

Compund interest [ 3 Answers ]

Question 1: If 10,000 is deposited in a money market when interest is coumpounded every month at an annual rate of 5%, the total amount accumulated at the end of a 5 years will be? A) 12,762.82 B) 10,210.08 C) 12,833.59 D) None of these Question 2: What would cost to buy a U.S Treasury...

View more questions Search