Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quinton87 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 03:19 AM
    Is Hinduism about letting your body do what it does naturally, staying in tune with n
    Rather than exercising self-restraint, is it more about letting it loose in nature, cutting out the worldly-ness that we often conform to?
    quinton87 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 03:21 AM

***staying in tune with nature [the question got cut somehow =/]
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Aug 23, 2010, 03:20 PM

In Vishnaiva tradition, it is about rejecting this material world by accepting it as an illusion. We are spiritual beings in a temporary material body. We belong in the spiritual world. Due to the laws of karma, we become entangled in the material world by satisfying sense gratification. We must let that go, take control of our senses and serve the Lord.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone guide me: staying tough or letting go [ 2 Answers ]

If any phsycic or tarot card reader wants to help me I would be SOO greatful: My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me in December and I was devastated, he came back for the summer and seems changed and we both feel such a conncetion and feel like we are meant to be, but its painful for me....

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Hinduism [ 2 Answers ]

What are the historical figures and events of Hinduism

Hinduism [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of question would a 5th grader ask if they were going to do a survey on Hinduism

View more questions Search