Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Dec 21, 2006, 12:33 PM
    Bpd?
    I think I may have something called borderline personality disorder.. I suffer from severe depression and have crazy mood swings, and can not stay happy for more then a week.. is there any cures or treatments for this. I tried talking to a therapist but I didn't work.. what can I do to get out of this? It really really sucks... also my boyfriend doesn't know how to deal with it eaither, I was trying to tell him how I feel and he said think about being with someone that has this.. I know its horrible for him and I don't want him to be un happy, I love him too much to hurt him.. and I know this and I am frustrating.. please help!
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 12:51 PM
    starsbooty,

Check this out. You might find it helpful.

www.bpdrecovery.com.

My dad had BPD. If you have any questions I will try to answer them for you. Take care.

Dec 21, 2006, 01:19 PM
    Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! That is very helpful, I really just want to know how to be happy! And I like the that they give you all the steps on how to fix yourself.. I know I have a few symptoms, that I see in my mother, who is in denial, but I was wondering, I don't have the need to commit suicide or hurt myself, but I do get easily angry, and depressed. I do have outburst of just yelling and crying.. do you think that's what it is? Also I do turn almost every positive into a negative. And how did you deal with it? Because my boyfriend is suffering right along with me because of me..
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 10:42 PM
    Star,

It might not be you. You might just be suffering from the effects of it.
    PM you another site try it too.

Dec 22, 2006, 08:58 AM
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search