Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mistydawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 07:18 PM
    How can I use my 403b to buy a home?
    I am buying a home and need money for a down payment. I do not have money saved and would like to use money in my 403B. How does it work?

Check out some similar questions!

Use my 403b to purchase my first home [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I hope to purchase our first home this coming fall but are not sure if we can use the 17K that we have in my 403 (b). My understanding is that we are allowed to use money saved in our Roth IRA (since we are first time home buyer; we each have $3500 in the Roth IRA). My wife also has...

Can I get the home encencentive if I buy the home from my fathers estate at full mar [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get the home encencentive if I buy the home from my fathers estate at full market value

$10,000 from 403b for first time home buyers [ 7 Answers ]

Is it better to borrow money from a 403b or to take the withdrawal of $10,000 allowed to first time home buyers?

Want to buy home [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how to buy a mobile home that has been left unattended and behind on payments about 7 mon from greentree morg. It is my ex-neighbors home and I am interested in buying it .It is in a mobile home park in connersville ,Indiana .Any info will be great thank-you ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.