Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trailrider12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 06:45 PM
    I feel like an idiot... please, any suggestions would help!
    OK, I flirted with this girl for a week and we got really touchy and giggly but it didn't go past that. On the final day about an hour before she had to leave I wispered in her ear is she wanted to make out later when we got some alone time (stupid I know but I was desperate... I'm 16) she said that she didn't know. Eventually she left and we didn't do it... then I learn that she told her older sister what I said now I'm so embarressed and feel like an idiot, I'm seeing them again in 3 weeks. How can I make it less awkward when I see them but keep flirting with the girl?
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Aug 17, 2010, 08:19 AM

Why would you feel like an idiot that she told her sis? Sister's share stuff like that. I think if you feel awkward it's because you're embarrassed. CHOOSE not to be embarrassed and you won't feel awkward about what you said.

Always know that sister and bff's share this kind of thing. That's what girls do... lol

If you like her just continue to act like you do. Be respectful NOT pushy...

How old is the girl?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 17, 2010, 09:36 AM

You are probably the only one bothered by this. It's not that serious.
    Are you interested in the girl or only making out with her?
    How old is she.
    Shaydie Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 17, 2010, 01:32 PM

If you are embarrassed by making out then you are either too young or too immature to be making out. Stop worrying about it. Almost everyone makes out sometime in their life.
    If you are embarrassed that you made out with her in particular, and don't want anyone to know, then you shouldn't be doing it at all with her.
    trailrider12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You are probably the only one bothered by this. It's not that serious.
    Are you interested in the girl or only making out with her?
    How old is she.
    She's a year younger so 15.
    I'm interested in her, not just making out.. but at the time I didn't think I would see her again and I wanted to do something special, but now I'm seeing her again in a little under 3 weeks, and now I think its going to be all awkward and we won't be able to get back to, fun, giggly flirting like it used to be
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 17, 2010, 07:03 PM

So you were fine with making out thinking it was a "one night stand" so to speak but now that you'll be seeing her again you're nervous?
    I suggest you forget the making out part and get to know each other. What a concept huh?
    CHRISTINA7 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 06:09 PM

Be normal. Act as nothing happened. Apologize to her personally then just say let's get to know each other better and have a good time. If you want you should kiss her on the cheek. Remember girls flirt but may not actually like you. It's crazy I know. Girls will flirt to just feel good and wanted and not really anything to do with you. But if that's not the case act normal laugh with her still flirt as before. The more you show that it's awkward the more she will feel distant from you. Kiss her on the cheek let her know your open. You probably scared her with the makeout thing. You don't do it like that. You kiss her on the cheek wait for a response then you get into it. It's natural.
    Hope I wasn't too harsh :-) good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like an idiot - a very confused idiot. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade, and there's this boy that I've liked since 4th grade. (I know, pathetic, isn't it?) My good friend at the time was absolutely convinced that I liked this other boy, and she wouldn't believe me when I said I didn't. So I told her that I liked this other boy, even though I didn't,...

JEALOUS FOR NO REASON!I feel like and idiot, what do I do? [ 5 Answers ]

I am kind of new on this site and I've been trying m best to improve my jealous behaior toward my boyfriend. I need a little bit more help then I thought. Some backfroung relatinship info about me. I dated a lot of guys so far and partied and had my fun, even though I'm only in my 20's....

I feel like an idiot [ 7 Answers ]

Today was freshman orientation so I went to the high school for 3 hours to get to know the school, my classes, my teachers, my senior advisors, and of course see my friends after a long summer break. Well after this whole thing I had to walk home and my guy friend (who is a little more than a...

I feel like an idiot [ 8 Answers ]

Well I dated this girl who I was friends with at first. We dated for 3 months and we never had any arguments or anything. We were taking things slow and all I ever did was hug her and hold her hand. The last time we hung out before we broke up I kissed her. She left that night and I was extremely...

Uploading files-- I feel like an idiot, but... [ 1 Answers ]

Can't learn unless you ask-- I can't upload files (word, text, etc... ) into a web site- or anywwhere - have to use copy and paste --- hassle because some will only take keyboard (cntrl c,. ) , some from file menu up top, some right click. Am very frustrated. PLEASE HELP! --- Thanks

View more questions Search