Mar 13, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Lovely, here are my suggestions:

Hard-boiled Eggs in Wonderland - Haruki Murakami - ficiton

Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami - fiction

In the Miso Soup - Ryu Murakami - horror/fiction

What is What - Dave Eggers - ficiton

The Namesake - Jhumpa Lahiri - fiction

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime - Mark Haddon - fiction

The Asian Mystique: Dragon Ladies, Geisha Girls, And Our Fantasies of the Exotic Orient - Sheridan Prasso - literature/nonfic/women's studies/social studies

The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho - lit/fiction

Veronika Decides to Die - Paulo Coelho - lit/fiction

If you have the same taste in books as I do, feel free to email me for some more suggestions.

Cheers -
    -m

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

~*please Read*~ [ 26 Answers ]

Hey you. I know that this is proably asked a lot and I know that you aren't doctors and can't for sure tell me.. but I'm only 17 and I'm scared. I've been having sex with my boyfriend and I was worried that I was pregnant from having some of the symptoms, o and I'm an idiot because we never use...

*** Please Read This Before Posting *** [ 0 Answers ]

We're glad you found us - and we're sure you'll find the members here quite informative. A couple important notes: 1. Read the Posting Rules. Disparaging comments to or about other members will not be tolerated. Use the Report Inappropriate Post feature (it appears with every post) to make...

View more questions Search