Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hairhelper12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 11:39 AM
    I did the same thing I dyed the ends of my hair red for the summer with my friend the internet how to's said about 2 weeks its now been over a month and I wanted it out for school picture day I did some research and I made my own solution; fill a mug halfway with water and the other half hydrogen peroxide (warning hydrogen peroxide will burn your hands so wear gloves) then add about a tablespoon of baking soda and a tablespoon of dish washing liquid. Add some conditioner to the mixture (dandruf conditioner works better) now mix it up with a plastic spoon. (WARNING do not use metal, the hydrogen peroxide will wreck it) now dip the dyed hair in it and let it soak for 5 minutes then leave your hair dripping wet and wrap it up in plastic wrap and secure it with an elastic now sleep with it like this and in the morning have a shower and unwrap your hair you will see the water turning red do this every night until its gone. Hope this helps.
    veigadis Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Sep 13, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Guys, I have heard that toothpaste work really well, you have to go to shower and take a toothpaste with you and when your hair is all wet then use the toothpaste like conditioner in the area with the kool-aid and then wait for a while and then wash it off in the shower, I have heard that it works really well, good luck! ;)
    awesomegirl29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 06:20 PM
    I got super blonde hair and dyed my hair with red Kool Aid. Shouldn't have done it. Worse, I boiled the Kool Aid so it's going to stay in even longer. :(
    awesomegirl29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 06:27 PM
    No!! Never, ever, ever put peroxide in your hair. Any kind of peroxide that u put in your hair will burn your hair then it will fall off and u can end up going bald. Never use hydrogen peroxide.
    SashaKitten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 08:44 PM
    My white pitbull managed to dump one of those 5 gallon drink dispensers full of cherry koolaid on himself and then lay in it until I came home. Any advise on how to get him white again? Or at least not Double Bubble pink?
    DBXDOXLBGF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 07:51 AM
    I am very desprate to get this nasty Kool Aid out of my hair.
    I have bleach blonde hair. It was supposed to last two weeks but this is my second month with it in my hair. PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE :'( :'( :'(
    Khopkins883 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 07:00 AM
    I have strawberry blonde hair and put RED kool-aid in it. After about three days I really wanted it out. I used Clorox detergent and soaked it in it for about 3-5 minutes and it worked. Hope this helps!! ☺
    Carolcamp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 04:50 PM
    I'm young and I though it would be fun to do this well school pictures are soon I had to get it out so I used boiling hot eater it works trust me hope it works
    Carolcamp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DBXDOXLBGF View Post
    i am very desprate to get this nasty kool aid out of my hair.
    i have bleach blonde hair. it was supposed to last two weeks but this is my second month with it in my hair. PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE :'( :'( :'(
    Boiling hot water takes it out it do it like once or twice every couple days
    stylistboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 07:45 PM
    I just tried everything from color (pro color) hair bleach (in a highlight form) & nothing will get this stuff out of my niece;s hair. I am a hairstylist & I def recommend to NEVER put thi koolaid in your hair.
    lovetoswim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 09:14 PM
    ]If you have dark brown hair and you die it pink with the Kool Aid will your hair be the same color when the Kool Aid comes off??
    lovetoswim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 09:16 PM
    If you have dark brown hair and when the Kool Aid comes out will your hair be the same color as it was before??
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2012, 09:26 PM
    It may take a very long time to completely eliminate the color from the Kool Aid, so unless you are willing to have funky colored hair for an indefinite period, just don't do it to begin with.
    Morgan150722 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 10:53 AM
    I did the same thing. I have really light blonde hair and I put Black Cherry in my hair. I wanted it out so bad. I saw somewhere where it said
    - boil some water
    - pour it into a bowl
    - wait about 10 minutes for it to cool down
    - soak your hair in the hot water for 5-10 minutes
    - after that boil some more water
    - after you boil that put it a bowl
    - add baking soda and dish soap
    - let your hair soak in that for 5-10 minutes
    - rise it out with warm water and put some conditioner in your hair

This will pull al
    Morgan150722 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 10:54 AM
    I did the same thing. I have really light blonde hair and I put Black Cherry in my hair. I wanted it out so bad. I saw somewhere where it said
    - boil some water
    - pour it into a bowl
    - wait about 10 minutes for it to cool down
    - soak your hair in the hot water for 5-10 minutes
    - after that boil some more water
    - after you boil that put it a bowl
    - add baking soda and dish soap
    - let your hair soak in that for 5-10 minutes
    - rise it out with warm water and put some conditioner in your hair

This will pull a lot out of your hair! *
    sophia6168 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 05:08 PM
    I also have Kool Aid dye stuck in my hair but I have 2 ways that I am going to try. 1) But your hair in white vinger and water to wash it out. I know that it sounds bad, but it worked for my friend. 2) Use baking sode and wash it out:)
    theGREEKgeek13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 09:24 PM
    All right people I got it out in ONE DAY!! :D here is how I did it (p.s. I have a brown ish blonde hair color and its COMPLETELY NATURAL) kk so anyway I wanted this crap OUT.OF.MY.HAIR. THIS DOSE WORK
    *i first took a shower and used pantene pro-v pure and strong strengthening shampoo then the same thing only with conditioner naturefusion and washed my hair TWICE WITH IT
    *then filled my bathroom sink up with HOT water and before soking it I scrubed AND I DO MEAN SCRUBED head and shoulders dandruff shampoo and conditioner green apple let it sit for 2 min. with it wet already then soked it in the HOT WATER got OUT THE SHAMPOO n' stuff outa my hair.
    *HOWEVER this is NOT GOING TO get it ALL out it will only lighten it up after that I let it dry out a little bit till it was only damp then I got out a pan with only A LITTLE BIT OF dawn ultra with olay hand renewal dishsoap then I put a little bit of oxi-clean in the pan of hot water then I put my hair in a pony tail and turned the fire on after setting the pan on the stove I also set the timer on for 10 min. and set my hair in the pan until the 10 min. were up also swish your hair around a bit I helps move it around while soking it in the water after the 10 min. were up it was OUT I am currently jumping for joy the only down side your hair WILL most likely SMELL so re wash it after wards enjoy your reagular old hair back hope this will help p.s. YES my hair was back to its origanal hair color I am just bursting with happiness!!
    theGREEKgeek13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 09:29 PM
    OH YEAH!! And I CANNOT stress this any more than I have DO NOT UNDER ANY surkemstances EVER PUT KOOL-AID IN YOUR HAIR!! IT may LOOK COOL BUT it really really really really SUCKS TRYING TO GET IT OUT!! So bottem line Don't DO IT
    kkbernard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 05:51 PM
    I have dirty blonde hair and I died it with red Kool Aid and I'm now getting in trouble at school because your not aloud to have ahir coloring in your hair I've tried everything but it won't come out I need it out
    mercy11112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 06:24 PM
    I also dyed my hair with Kool Aid and I dyed all my ends about 4 inches up and it won't come out and its reakky damed my hair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Cash aid [ 1 Answers ]

When you add another adult onto your cash aid does the amount you receive go up, down, or stay the same? And if you get married does you cash aid stop?

Keyboard kool-aid [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a proper or safer way to clean kool-aid out of a wireless keyboard? My plan is to take it apart and clean as much gunk off and out of the keyboard inards as I can.

Looking for aid [ 1 Answers ]

Here the sitch: My fiancé and I just signed a lease for an apartment but she is worried that we won't be able to pay the rest of the depoist plus the month rent before we move in is there any help out there in the state of Wisconsin county of pierce besides west cap

View more questions Search