Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eenlow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 08:24 AM
    I bought a used pool can someone tell me what brand it is from picture?
    I bought a used 24ft above ground pool probably 10 years old I would say, some of the bottom ring sections were damaged that the wall fits into. I have been unable to find out who the manufacturer is so I can purchase new bottom ring sections. The pool has a medal decking that goes all the way round it and the linner fits into the grove on the decking. Anyone have any thought on what brand this could be? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key [ 2 Answers ]

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key

If I just bought a brand new car and there are problems can I ask for another one? [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought brand new Nissan In August. It was perfect.. nothing wrong with it. Now its 3 months later, I just took it back to Nissan for its first oil change. They did a break upgrade as well. After that, well its making all sorts of funny noises. It is not driving as smooth as before and it...

I bought a bike and the person I bought from sold it [ 6 Answers ]

I bought 2 dirt bikes the were listed on carig list in ny so I want and saw the bike and agreed that I will give him the full asking price for both which was $650 total of $1300. I paid in cash I get a resit and a bill of sale for both. I told him I was going to get the bikes in couple of weeks...

What is the best brand of refrigerator, what do you think about Hitachi brand? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a refrigerator for my new home, and I'm a fresh to it.could u please help.. Thks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.