Aug 16, 2010, 06:29 AM
    Please clarify your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

California inheritance law are children of incest entitled to inheritance ? [ 8 Answers ]

A man impregnates his daughter then unsuccessfully tries to kill his wife before committing suicide. The daughter has a child,and the wifecontinues the relationship which set off the event,and lives in the original house with the new husband.Other property owned by the deceased is presumably placed...

CA will and or inheritance [ 3 Answers ]

In CA when property is divided at a parents death, are the children of a deceased sibling entitled to their parents share? No will or if there is one it is equal division between her 6 living kids.

Under 18 Inheritance [ 12 Answers ]

I've just turned seventeen, I'm living at boarding school in Louisiana. My legal guardian is now my grandmother, but I'm wondering what will happen in terms of inheritance. My parents will stated that everything will come to me, according to my grandmother, but does this work since I'm under...

Inheritance [ 4 Answers ]

My husband's grandmother past away over 3 months ago and we are still awaiting the inheritance for him and our children. The lawyer is giving us quite a run-around, and we don't have the best relationship with his other family members. How long does it typically take to receive a check when it is...

Inheritance [ 1 Answers ]

My husband will be receiving an inheritance from an Aunt who past away. He will be receiving funds from a 401K account which we were told is all taxable and then from the sale of her home. Need some suggestions on how not to lose too much to Uncle Sam. Any help will be appericated.

View more questions Search