Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAYME84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 10:16 AM
    Bleeding
    Im bleeding.. and im pregnant.. i have not been to the doctor yet?? I was on the shot.. :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 21, 2006, 01:24 PM
    How far along are you? I would say it is time to pay a visit to the doc.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 02:10 PM
    Bleeding is always a "consult your doctor immediately" type of thing. Hope everything is OK. How long ago were you on the shot?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding... [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a weird question, but I'm kind of worried. Since last night, when I poop, I bleed. I'm bleeding from my rectum, and today it was so bad that there were drops of blood in the toilet. I don't bleed during the day, it only bleeds when I poop. I thought it was my period at first, but...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hello sir I am narinder singh I want and help , when I do brush or eat something hard I bleed from my gums, Suggest me what should I do ? I am in UK from last two years and I am facing this problem , I have not taken any medicine for this so please tell me what do do. Thanks

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my dog was spayed today and now she is bleeding from the cut. Is that normal??

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

View more questions Search