Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xyzijkl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 04:53 AM
    Fate of girl when influenced by stupid boy by his bad activity of kissing
    The girl was depressed due to studies and family pressure and was thinking for around 5 years on that and knows nothing about the society and was hindered regarding personality development due to above depressed period and was put into bad steps by two boys like she was giving unkowingly the advantage to them and she was unaware of that.she was kissed on lips and they saw her naked but she didn't had sex.she some how came out of depression after long time and bluntly said bull**** to all this.started her good life .but still facing unnecessary bad comments *** give suggestions
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2010, 05:07 AM

What specific question are you asking? How to "recover" from being naked with two boys, kissing two boys, being depressed?

What Country?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 16, 2010, 08:46 AM

Tell girl to own her mistakes and do better and not let stupid boys make her feel guilty about her past. Hope stupid girl has learned from her past mistakes as there is no excuse for bad behavior from anyone. It was a bad mistake to listen to stupid boys before, so don't listen to them now, no matter what they say, just remember they are stupid, and your not, anymore.

Ignore stupid boys, and make good friends, with good people, who have good behavior.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2010, 03:09 PM

Stay away from Stupid girl and her stupid friends. Remember, "You're known by the company you keep".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A good girl meets a bad boy and he convinces her to have sex with him [ 1 Answers ]

There's this movie I saw on TV a while ago, maybe 3, 4 years. It was about this bad guy at school like the popular guy and he starts to like the pretty nice girl. He convinces her to have sex with him. She has this friend who's blonde and she says ''he just wants to get in your pants''. They go to...

Kissing and this girl [ 7 Answers ]

So this girl, is kind of the girl Who would get what she wants, likes a lot of attention, etc. She plays a lot of mind games, and plays hard to get a lot And says a lot of things that she doesn't really mean, kind of like reverse pschology Jokes around a lot too So I kissed her and after she...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

Stupid boy crushes [ 2 Answers ]

How do I tell a boy I like him without coming out and saying I like you? But something that will still keep him guessing?? :confused:

View more questions Search