Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zahra mujeeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 01:34 AM
    How to kill loneliness
    I got married just last month and now my husband stays in abroad. My inlaws are working . During day time am all alone . I feel depressed due to loneliness . I don't know how should I kill my loneliness . I don't want to get depressed and sad .Please advice what should I do.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2010, 01:49 PM

Can you find a job? Maybe play a sport outdoors.
    lifegoeson Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 01:52 PM
    Why don't you join some cooking classes or something you have an interest in...
    Or maybe start your own..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loneliness all around [ 4 Answers ]

I am a young women/ girl, I have bin feeling lonely for as long as I can remember, I don't have any friends, No social life, No boyfriend, I have even strated thinking really horrible thoughts, feel lost all the time and as though I need reassurance to make sure I doing thing the correct way :( HELP

How to kill loneliness? [ 5 Answers ]

Im doing my first year at university and I'm not in my country as well. At the times I feel really lonely and I don't know how to deal with it. I can be on my own, but most of the time I like to be with people and doing things together. I really want to be able to be more on my own and learn how to...

Loneliness Can Be Contagious ! [ 21 Answers ]

Is this a true fact? Please share your experiences.

How to Kill Loneliness. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am Uma Chandrasekar New Member of this Forum. I am a Home Maker. I am having a problem of killing my time. Apart from doing my cooking and other Household work I have ample time I love to see Computer. The whole day I spent my time in Computer. But sometimes I feel depressed...

Abolish loneliness [ 1 Answers ]

My birth day is 14 August 1971 and time is 22:15 ist.. birth place is village-koth,tehsil-dholka, dist-ahmedabad,state-gujrat,india. My life is wery lonely.is love in the air for me? Or I have to live alone?

View more questions Search