Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sreyagutta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 12:58 AM
    I am from india am looking forward to teaching kids.
    I want help in guiding me which course to do. I have no idea about this field but am very interested.so what degree can I do and which colleges offer these courses.a 2yr program would suit me the best and I prefer colleges in europe. I finished my engineering in electronics and communications
    erwin1230 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 11:11 PM
    Hello Friends
    I think In India Education is not costly and your kids are small .So you can bear their fees and You should sent them school.I have a suggestion your wife can started some work at home and she earn money.
    =============
    SEO services without upfront

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am an L1 visa holder and came alone in US my wife and two kids are in India,they ar [ 1 Answers ]

I am an L1 visa holder and came alone in US my wife and two kids are in India,they are not going to come this financial year what category I can able to file Tax return.

H1B Kids are in India [ 4 Answers ]

I am in H1B, I have two kids,who are us citizens. 1. In 2008 My wife joined me from 19 Sep 2008. Can I fill the tax returns as married filling jointly(she also has SSN)? 2. Entire year(2008) my kids (US Citizens) stayed on India. Are they eligible for child tax credit?

Can I stop him from teaching my kids that [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 31 year old mother of 3 boys. My husband told me back in April, he wanted a divorce. He said all we did was fight, (which we didn't), I spent all his money, and I didn't clean the house. I was devastated. We rarely had problems. But I moved out with my 3 kids. I tried to change everything he...

Setoff and carry forward losses in futures & options in india [ 1 Answers ]

This is vikas agrawal, I had losses in future & options in India, I had many other income sources. So I want to setoff my losses, I want to know from which income my future & options losses can be setoff, and for how many years I can carry these losses. I'm writing my other incomes 1) salary...

Law regarding bringing kids from India [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! This question is regarding my brother. About 15 days ago my brother and his family went to India for vacation. My brother and his wife have Green Card and their children aged 7 and 2 are US citizens. 5 days ago, While visiting his in-law's house, my brother and his wife had an argument. After...

View more questions Search