Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajithpisal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 11:53 PM
    Pronabol-5 side effects
    I have been asked by me certified trainer to take Pronabol - 5... need to know its seide effects as well its positive effects
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2010, 04:23 PM

Is it the whey pro anabol or the Nutrex Anabol?

How close are you to your competition?

Aug 18, 2010, 10:26 PM
    Thx Eileen G for your reply to my post for Pronabol - 5. Yes they are "INDICATION ANABOLIC AGENT" . I am not into competitions but like body building. I have been working out for last 3 years without any supplements. Do I need to take any other supporting supplement along with Pronabol - 5.
    Waiting for your reply.
    Thx
    Ajit

Aug 18, 2010, 10:26 PM
    Thx Eileen G for your reply to my post for Pronabol - 5. Yes they are "INDICATION ANABOLIC AGENT" . I am not into competitions but like body building. I have been working out for last 3 years without any supplements. Do I need to take any other supporting supplement along with Pronabol - 5.
    Waiting for your reply.
    Thx
    Ajit
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2010, 08:47 AM

If you are not taking any supplements, jumping into Pronabol 5 seems a bit strange. It's something I would not suggest unless someone was prepping for a contest. Why does your trainer want you to take this?

If you want to start supplementing, I'd go with a good quality whey after a lifting session, and you could add some creatine to that. Are you taking a multi-vitamin and fish oil? Those would be a much better return on your money than anything else.
    vishal_wadekar2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 08:37 PM
    I am taking pronobol 5 from 1 month started 2 for 1st week and day 4 tablet from 2nd week first it give good gain around 6 lbs but after using 100 tablet.I started 2nd box of 100 tablet hardly 3 - 4 days over started 2nd box with same cycle 4 tab a day but the things is I am thinking my body stop responding because the hardness is gone form my body weight is also not increasing body is looking like it started reducing the bulkness can you suggest me shall I stop using or suggest me the best...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects [ 1 Answers ]

What are the side effects of metoprolol succ er in adult males

If I can't climax, are there other ramifications? [ 4 Answers ]

My question is pretty straighforward (I think). Are there physiological effects that happen to a man when he's been aroused and doesn't climax? Thanks.

Side effects [ 1 Answers ]

Side Effects Of Finasteride In Women

View more questions Search