Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chanskey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 04:56 PM
    Harbor breeze fans model # AER52BP5LKRC
    My AER52BP5LKRC fan all of sudden stopped working and the light stopped also. Does anyone know if there is a fuse in the unit that may have blown? Or the motor has burnt out? If there is a fuse, where is it? My manual does not show it. Thanks,

Casey

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze AER52BP5LKRC Opening Light Fixture? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been trying to open the light fixture on this(AER52BP5LKRC) for 3 days now. The bulb blew & my manual is nowhere to be found.

Harbor breeze fans all malfunctioning [ 10 Answers ]

I have five Harbor breeze fans thru-out my house. One stopped working last winter, and within the last month, ALL the others have stopped working. They are all operated via remote control. I hardwired one into the ceiling to run through the light switch, but I am hesitant to rewire all four in the...

Harbor breeze fans [ 1 Answers ]

It came with a remote. I purchased a spare remote, and a wall unit. The thing is, even though the dip switches are ALL set EXACTLY the same, I can never get more than ONE of the controls to work! If I install the transmitter from the original remote, that one works, if I install the...

Harbor breeze fans [ 1 Answers ]

Had the fan installed correctly, used it for a year so far, one day stopped spinning and lighting. Had a meter on the electrical outlets all work fine. Is there a fuse in the fan itself, or do I have to get back in there and check wiring?

Harbor breeze fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have a harbor breeze fan w/a downlight. Separately installed remote. Worked fine until I used the reverse switch. Now the fan won't start and the light won't go on. Any suggestions MartinG

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.