Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slynmiami Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 03:18 PM
    Courthouse marriage/broward county
    I have a marriage license,what do I need to do to get married in the courthouse
    slynmiami Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 03:20 PM
    What do you do to get married at the courthouse if you already have your license
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2010, 03:33 PM

The clerk that you got the license from would give you the details. As to time, if appointments are needed. So merely call them back in the morning and ask them.

Each courthouse has its own rules, here in Cobb County they do it every day at a certain time, all couples wanting to be married stand outside the judges office and go in one couple at a time and get married in the office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of parole in broward county fla... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys,, I need some answers please , I met my boyfriend while he was on parole which should be up in April 2010... two weeks ago he got in a fight with his room mate which neighbours called the police and they came... my boyfriend got arrested... he is now in county jail waiting a hearing... what...

Window Replacement Permits in Broward County, FL [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I am a homeowner in Broward County, Florida and I have never applied for a permit before. I applied for one last week for replacing the windows in my home and I had submitted all the paperwork they asked for but they are now asking for additional information and I'm not sure where to get...

Evict tenant with a lost lease in Broward County Florida state. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a property in broward county Florida, the tenant haven`t paid for three month, I`m currently out of state because personal reasons I need to find a way to evict the tenant I`m the owner. Can anybody help me?

Squatter Rights in Broward County, FL [ 2 Answers ]

I own a home in Broward County FL which was purchased from my father. He currently is residing in the property and pays no rent. When I purchased the home, a verbal agreement was made that he would take care of the property and I would not charge him rent. He is not taking care of the property and...

Changing Public Defennder in Broward county Fl? [ 2 Answers ]

The original PD assigned to my brother's case a few months ago in Broward county seemed to listen to his case. When he showed up in court yesterday, a different PD showed up. She called him a scumbag and told him not to go to trial and just serve his 5 years... he goes back to court in December....

View more questions Search