Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathleen_eban Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 01:01 PM
    How do I find business investors?
    My husband and I are starting a catering business unlike other typical catering businesses. We are trying to create a cultural experience along with great tasting food. How can we find and where can we find good investors? I looked around some, and all I found were crappy, fraudulant investors that were just looking to screw people over. We know our idea will work and we already started the process. The issue is that we were paying everything out of pocket and ran out of funds for the business to fully be started up legitimately. We need funds for the rest of our start-up. Any help would be appreciated!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 15, 2010, 01:25 PM

Get your business plan together, including past experiences and go to your bank, or to the small business association in your area.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find buyers and investors [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I am direct sellers mandate and I am looking for buyers and investors who can purchase tapes pools and individual notes nationwide. They come as followed commercial, single family, multifamily, residential and REO. I am looking for serious buyers and investors. Where can I find these and...

Where to find investors or idea purchasers [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a place to get my idea "out there" and find anyone interested in it enough to maybe invest for a prototype, well three prototypes. My idea is for a cleaning product that has three sizes from a small and portable to a big deepclean appliance. Also looking for a place or person to sell...

How do I find an accountant for our business? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find an accountant to handle our Chiropractic business finances? What questions should I ask? How do they get paid, up front, or by the hour? What is typically included in business accountant's contracts? Do you recommend a tax attorney as well? What is considered "fair" as far...

View more questions Search