Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michele07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 08:19 AM
    Nintendo ds lite
    I have bought a nintendo ds lite in canada for my daughter as we are moving there early next year, my question is how do I use it in england as it has a two prong plug and the voltage is different any help appreciated:confused:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2006, 08:22 AM
    Voltage adapter. They are sold everywhere.

Example: http://www.beststuff.co.uk/electrical_plug_adapters.htm
    michele07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 08:26 AM
    Thanks a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo DS [ 1 Answers ]

DOES any one now about the game jump superstars on nintendo DS it's a HEAVY DS GAME:D but to me it seems only available in another country If anyone nows were to get this game in the uk please tell me I soooo want this game (want to see it for yourself check on Google "jump superstars"). ...

Reconfiguring my router for the Nintendo Wii [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have recently bought an Nintendo wii and I keep getting an error that it cannot connect. After browsing a few help sites for the Wii I discovered that I have to switch my router into mixed (whatever that means) I have already tried to put 192.168.1.1 in my internet explorer, but he...

Clueless - Nintendo Help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - My 8 year old daughter is asking for a Nintendo video game this year for X-Mas. I am absolutely clueless! She said she wants a Nintendo DS so she can play a Cheetah Girls video game. I looked at there is a Cheetah Girls game, but it says it is for Nintendo Advanced. And to further my...

Faulty lite [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I recently installed a flouresent lite fixture and after being on for ten or fifteen minutes, it shuts off. Is the ballast bad or something else going on? Thank-jb.

Gas Furnace Doesn't Lite [ 3 Answers ]

My Carrier Furnace Igniter glows but the valve won't turn the gas on. I have discovered that the relay switch on the top of the valve has a bad connection to the pins (2 each) on the two solenoids. I can loosen this and slide up and down several times and it will work for awhile. My problem is that...

View more questions Search