Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosanna-hope Posts: 109, Reputation: 9

Aug 15, 2010, 09:12 AM
    "fanny fart" during unprotected but doesn't happen with a condom?
    Does the condom help at all or is it just co-incidence that this happens?
    I think its really embarrassing and I know that its natural and everything but its got to the point where I just don't want to do anything, not even with music on around us or anything.. it just ruins the moment for me and I'm too shy to say anything or ask about his ex's and him and if they ever did it.. can I stop it? Please help, thank you
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2010, 09:19 AM

I just looked over your other posts,your 15?

Is that correct?
    rosanna-hope Posts: 109, Reputation: 9

Aug 15, 2010, 09:45 AM

16 my birthday was last week

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

I'm perfect but he doesn't "feel it"? What is that? [ 9 Answers ]

I was seeing this great guy for a about 3-4ish months. It was amazing! We totally clicked, had a great time together and the chemistry was awesome. In the beginning, he told me that he's slow to open up and that was fine with me; no rush. So in the last month, he stopped asking me out but kept...

Doesn't "Look" pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

So here I am again. Now a full 3weeks and 3 days late. Went to the dr on Friday. Did internal( doesn't look pregnant. Dr said) and bw( results should be ack today) I was wondering what I should do next? I have never been this late before. ( except when preg) NO stress, diet, changes, and my thyroid...

MP3/4 "Music no limit" player doesn't work? Why? [ 3 Answers ]

I received a gift from my Aunt in NY (Im in Florida) & it was a blue box that says on it "Music No Limit" MP3MP4 player. OK I have never owned an Ipod(which I guess is another name for it or is it something completely different?) Im clueless, last thing I had was a portable cd player:o.. I know sad...

View more questions Search