Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatma_sayed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 04:33 AM
    Solution humax tuning failure problem
    Last week my TV was at fault finally after fixing it I found all the channels on my humax receiver model IR Ace II were mixed up
    Some how I have tuned the receiver and got most of the channels . However some of the channels are not coming
    It says tuning failure if I put the followinf frequencies . Like some examples :
    If I put
    10775 V, 27500, 3/4

10911 V, 27500, 3/4

10872 H, 27500 , 3/4

I am not able to get the channel

It says tuning failed .

I was even able to get the new channels Like Arab TV , Panorama film , AL Majd9 , Toyor El_Janah & so on. I think all the frequencies start with 10… can not found and give tunning failure . All these channels with these frequencies are not coming can you please tell me how to fix this problem

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Humax receiver unable to tune spacetoon English [ 10 Answers ]

Last week my TV was at fault finally after fixing it I found all the channels on my humax receiver model IR Ace II were mixed up . Some how I have tuned the receiver and got most of the channels . However some of the channels are not coming It says tuning failure if I put that frequency . Like...

Want a solution on word problem of bearing [ 1 Answers ]

An aircraft flies 400km from a point O on a bearing of 025and then 700km on a bearing of 080 to arrive at B . a) How far north of O is b ? b) How far east of Q is B ? c) Find the distance and bearing of B from O.

Intern wondering if mysql and access are the solution to problem [ 1 Answers ]

I am an intern working at a fairly small company over the summer. They work with about 10 retail locations, several warehouses and are looking into developing a website to sell their inventory. As of now the company has a serious problem keeping up with inventory. The stores and warehouses do not...

No beard is a problem solution in patanjali [ 1 Answers ]

Good morng sir I hv less beard so tell what do or a aurvedic solution give or any yoga fr this

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.