Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Srmilcarek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 04:17 AM
    How much is a confederate 100 dollar bill worth
    I have an $100.oo confederate bill with the date of August 15th 1882. Was found in an really old book of attic when I was a child some 30 yrs ago. Has been kept in a photo album. What is it worth?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2010, 12:09 AM

SRMILCARK- :: please take another look on the $100.00 note you have and check note and make sure that it is not the date
    That you have posted your post said ,that it is a {1882};ARE you sure its not A EARLIER DATE :PLEASE CHECK IT OUT ;Waiting your reply;;Have a great night and GOD BLESS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sept. 1864 50 dollar confederate bill [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 50 dollar Confederate bill from Richmond Sept.1864 serial #18443 .The front and the back are identical except for the color.One side is a lite brown while the other is more of a green.It has President Jefferson Davis in the center on both sides.I was wondering if anyone would know the...

Value of one dollar confederate dollar bill [ 0 Answers ]

How much is a one dollar Richmond February 17th 1864 bill worth? It has the word one on either sides of the face of the bill Confederate States America in the center of the bill and a .B on either side at the bottom of the bill on the front of the bill.

Value of an 1861 Confederate Dollar Bill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a confederate dollar, and am wondering if it has any value. It is a State of Georgia bill, numbered as 1357, from the Bank of Commerce. The date at the bottom right says "July 4, 1861". At the top, center of the bill is a picture of a sailing ship. Bottom left hand corner shows a...

Value of One Dollar Confederate Dollar Bill [ 2 Answers ]

We are wondering what the value is of a confederate dollar bill that we have from Richmond VA dated 1863. It has CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA on it and it also has a picture in the middle as currency today has. Does anybody know anything about this bill?

View more questions Search