Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zihonhassan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 02:33 AM
    What does the Quran say about fasting and brushing with toothpaste? Is it allowed?
    What does the Quran say about fasting and brushing with toothpaste? Is it allowed? Is there any Ayat in the Holy Quran on this topic?
    darknald3 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 03:55 AM

Seriously there's something about brushing your teeth during ramadan? Crazy
    zelophehadwebster Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2010, 05:11 PM

Yes Islam permits to use toothpaste to clean teeth in a careful manner so that you don't swallow it.
    edsheeranator Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 05:11 AM
    It is allowed, however the utmost care must be taken to not swallow the paste
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2012, 01:20 PM
    Ramadan Mubarak!

Yes, it is permissible to brush your teeth, use eye drops, and other such hygiene practices.

Do not swallow any of the tooth paste, and rinse your mouth carefully with water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The best toothpaste? [ 8 Answers ]

What toothpaste do you believe makes your teeth the whitest/brightest. I currently use Colgate but I am not sure if I should change to a different brand.

Flossing and Brushing [ 4 Answers ]

I wanted to know if it is better to floss before brushing or the other way around, I have researched several medical books and have found both answers.

Brushing the teeths [ 4 Answers ]

I brush my teeth about 6 times a day. I was told that it is not necessary to use toothpaste every time I brush because of the abrasiveness of it, just using the toothbrush was sufficient. In your opinion, is that true? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search