Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 07:50 AM

You're setting yourself up to fail already.

You should throw out your pills, by the way Dilaudid has been for years, a favorite of I.V. drug users. You're doing no good whatsoever, by transitioning your addiction to them, to which there is an unlimited supply.

If you're ready to quit, then just do it.
    rickjames1011 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 05:26 PM

OK guys, here we go... out of dilaudids and have some sub-oxone and we are going to quit this weekend! I am so excited and motivated to do it this time. We aren't supposed to take the suboxone unless we are having wds right? Does anyone know what the best way to use it is?

Sep 4, 2010, 09:24 AM
    Hey everyone! Day two and things are going great! We put ourselves on a very short term sub-oxy plan and we will be off everything by Tuesday, I hope... we found out a couple of days ago that the same people who turned us on to oxy and have been giving us dilaudids, our roomates, had the sub-oxys through this whole ordeal... through all the pain and the suffering, they chose not to help us! There excuse was that they were saving them for when they get off h... right, are you sure that it wasn't because of the two grand you made off us while we have been going through hell? Actually, I know that's why you evil bastards! And these people are so called are "good friends"... I even went to high school with the guy and they used us so that they could supply there habit! I cannot believe that someone could be that evil... two months ago, when we made it ten days, this is all we needed to get over that last hump and they did nothing besides give us the wrong things! We finally got our money for my wife's college grants so we paid off the oxy guy 2500, paid two car payments that we were behind on, paid these guys for all of the ds and rent and after that, there isn't enough to move... this is a huge disappointment! I do however still have my job so between the 5th and 20th paydays, we are trying to get out of this hell hole by the end of the month. We have to! This place is hell and we feel like we are stuck... after I found out that they had these, I was shocked and demanded a three day supply so we can kick this weekend! Evil, evil people! I am optimistic though and I know that we are going to do it this time... anybody out there today that wants to ring in on this?

Sep 5, 2010, 08:25 AM

Day three and things are going good still... we are decreasing are sub-oxy dose today and tomorrow the same.. by Tuesday we will be in the free and clear! Still very excited and I guess it helps to write in here daily. I guess it puts my nerves to rest a little. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to write to me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens when you quit oxycontin cold turkey [ 8 Answers ]

I am muscling oxy for pain relief. I have tolerated this drug and want to get off it. I cannot tell my dr, he will have a fit. I never had a problem tapering off other opiates but this one is so scary and the night is hell. I find cold packs help. I have clonazepam and the dr also put me on...

Oxycontin? [ 5 Answers ]

Someone told me that this pill was an 80 mg oxycontin,problem is... it was pink an ha a G on he opof the pill and below the g was 164... I know what 80mg oxycontins looklike... can anyone tell me what this guy was trying to give me?? Thanks a lot!!

What happens when you quit oxycontin cold turkey [ 4 Answers ]

I was on 160mg oxy for pain. I am muscling it. If I told my dr he would have a fit. He gave me Tramadol for break through pain. The nighttime scares me, I get weird pain. Cold packs help my feet but I am so frightened. I cannot tell anyone. Can anyone give me any advice. I have Clonazepam. ...

Is stopping meth cold turkey the right thing to do? [ 3 Answers ]

Does stopping meth cold turkey make it harder than it has to be or would it be better to ween off. Im trying to do this without rehab. That just isn't an option right now, so my Im doing it just with the support of my husband but Im going crazy. Im on the 4th day and it is getting worse not better,...

Cold turkey [ 6 Answers ]

Oh hello again, for those of you who have seen my other posts! Ok so, it's finally happening... My semester finally ended and I am home. The last three weeks of school I hardly had any work to do and wanted to live it up with my friends. Therefore I was drinking every night and smoking pot and...

View more questions Search