Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 02:59 PM
    Bought a wireless security camera do I need a different video card
    Bought a wireless video camera and they say I need a video card to hook it up to my PC but I have an NVidea 512 GEForce 9500GS, DVI-VGA-HDMIard installed to play MS Flight Simulator. I do not have a DVR/VCR to record and don't want to buy one besides, I want it on my PC monitor. I am not PC literate so please don't geekspeak. What do I do? Will the card I have suffice and if not, what do I need economically speaking.
    There are just two wires to connect, male, one red and one yellow.
    Thanks. For your help.
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 03:21 PM
    Need another video card??
    Bought a wireless security camera do I need a different video card

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought a wireless video camera and they say I need a video card to hook it up to my PC but I have an NVidea 512 GEForce 9500GS, DVI-VGA-HDMIard installed to play MS Flight Simulator. I do not have a DVR/VCR to record and don't want to buy one besides, I want it on my PC monitor. I am not PC literate so please don't geekspeak. What do I do? Will the card I have suffice and if not, what do I need economically speaking.
    There are just two wires to connect, male, one red and one yellow.
    Thanks. For your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video camera [ 6 Answers ]

This probably doesn't fit the subject of home electronics, but it is the closest I can find, so will ask anyway. I have a Panasonic Newvicon color video camera (WV 3150) mfg. March, 1983. I have found some places that mention it, but can't find any idea whether it has any value or not. If...

Getting video from camera to computer [ 3 Answers ]

Having trouble putting footage from my camera to my computer Have got pinnacle software, but it crashes when I try and extract footage. Can anyone solve this for me or have they got a better way to put the footage onto my computer? The camera is a Sony DCR-VX2100 and the computer is an Acer

What is the PCI-E Video Card equivalent to this AGP Video Card? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in a turmoil to either upgrade my AGP Video Card to another AGP or a PCI-E. Most of you will say upgrade a motherboard that has a PCI-E slot, but that means upgrading everything else including memory, video card, MAYBE CPU - and that could mean a whole lot because I don't want to buy a cheap...

View more questions Search