Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 14, 2010, 11:32 AM
    The Kyabalion, The Science of Getting Rich, Universal Cosmic Laws?
    Universal cosmic laws, Metaphysics, Kyabalion, The Ancient Knowledge of the Arcanum, and The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles. Do these texts or resources delve into mysticism, the occult, or astrology?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 14, 2010, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linksys2000 View Post
    Universal cosmic laws, Metaphysics, Kyabalion, The Ancient Knowledge of the Arcanum, and The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles. Do these texts or resources delve into mysticism, the occult, or astrology?
    Mostly Bullshi... is what will be delved in this racket

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good science fair title if my science fair question is... [ 2 Answers ]

Which salt will cool a beverage the fastest with ice and water. And can u make my question better

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. She had a step mother and little sister. She meet a mexican boy in school and fell in love with him. He later became a pilot.

Universal Honeywell thermostat not so universal [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install a Honeywell programmable 7400 "universal" thermostat. My current system does not match the wiring colors on the 7400. Current system is a trolatemp by honeywell. The terminal colors are: WROBGY This is an oil forced air heat and AC system with 2 zones. The...

Question to the cosmic void [ 5 Answers ]

I am not really looking for a specific answer and this really is'nt a question just some thoughts, and maybe I could get some feedback with thoughts from others. Everyone on the board seems very knowledgeable it is always good to get the opinions of others that really don't know you. ...

View more questions Search