Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    golfinz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 11:29 PM
    Tongue looks wierd/itching
    What's going on? Im 22 and have recently noticed that the front/tip of my tongue, some spots have become bald(ish) with what looks like enlarged taste buds. They are kind of white... I don't know what to think of this?

Also, I am itching my genital area more than usual and have a few red spot under the tip of my penis. I hope its not herpes. They don't hurt unless I touch them. One is flat and the other two are very close together and kind of look like pimples. I do masterbate (who doesn't) and am hoping that it is from that!

My ex thinks she has herpes but I haven't touched her for 4 months and am just getting these symptoms. It doesn't hurt to urinate and I have not seen clumps of white bumps that are filled with fluid (the classic herpes sign).

Im honestly scared and don't know who I should go talk to about this (aka what kind of dr)? Thanks for the help
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2006, 12:55 AM
    Family doctor.
    rachelclosson Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 08:36 PM
    Very common... yeast infection, you can pass them on sexually if your partner is very susceptible to it, also on your tongue, it's called thrush, talk to your doctor. Yeast infections can be frustrating and can occur often with too much sugar intake, escpecialy if you're diabetic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching Groin!? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 and I shaved my pubic hairs for about 1 year then stopped because my girl friend didn't like it, but now it is itching like crazy even with the hair grown back. It gets so bad that I lose sleep over it, any ideas?

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me why I keep itching all over from my head to my toes I have not used are eaten anything different but my head and hands legs feel as though they are on fire but no rash just go red thank you:mad:

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

When I shave my vagina... it starts icthing... do you know what I can use to shave myself

Pregnancy: appetite and itching [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to ask that if your appettite increases within a matter of days/weeks, or if your breasts constantly itch, can that be a symptom of pregnancy?

View more questions Search